Thursday, December 13, 2007

Radiohead - In Rainbows (Disc Box arrival)


I got the Disc Box yesterday. And although I behaved like a kid on Christmas Day (or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate) my first thought was...Damn this thing's big. Living in NYC means space is limited and being that I am an organization freak, I panicked, thinking I have nowhere to put it. And I suppose I don't, organization wise, this doesn't work...See above photo for my temporary placement.

I paid $80 for it, ultimately for the 8 new songs (which I have avoided hearing until my [others received theirs as early as a few weeks ago] Disc Box arrived). And the songs are OK. Not their best. "4-minute Warning" is way cool though. And although I'm thinking I should have saved some cash and taken the initial free DL and just waited for the normal release at the end of the year, I can't help but think, oh well, it's Radiohead.

No comments: