Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Bloody Valentine New Album?

I think they should probably leave well enough alone. I mean I dig Loveless as much as the next guy, but this just scares me. I mean what if it sucks? I suppose it shouldn't bother me since a similar situation is happening with Portishead and I'm sort of excited about that. Oh well it's MBV it can't be bad can it?

We were making a record in the 90s, around when the band broke up in 1995…and I continued with Belinda. We kinda made we made most of an album….It’s going to be this ‘96/‘97 record half-finished record finished, and then a compilation of stuff we did before that in 1993–94, and a little bit of new stuff.

I pretty much know what the one that’s going to come out this year is going to sound like because its already pretty much 3/4’s done already…it sounds like what we sounded like – different but not radically different. People will go, “Yeah, it sounds like My Bloody Valentine.”


Read more at the Daily Swarm. "Only Shallow" video below.



No comments: