Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Musicology NYC Best of 2013 (26-50) List by Nick Greto

It is that time of the year where we all share our favorite albums. I stress favorite...not best.

My favorite part about list season is seeing other lists so I can check out some things that I may have missed. Anyway, here goes, 26-50. The rest will be added later this week. I know I forgot something. I'm sure you'll see some edits down the road. Couple of honorable mentions for that new Burial EP, Nadine Shah LP, Haerts and Diana.
50) Milosh - Jetlag
49) Julien Dyne -December
48) Savages - Silence Yourself
47) Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
46) Django Django - S/T
45) Chvrches - The Bones of What you Believe
44) Sebastien Tellier - Confection
43) Oddisee - The Beauty in All
42) Inc. - No World
41) Eric Kufs - The Long - EP
40) Forrest Swords - Engravings
39) Jim James - Regions Of Light And Sound Of God
38) Ejecta - Dominae
37) Letherette - S/T
36) Grey Reverand - A Hero's Lie
35) Charles Bradley - Victim of Love
34) Nightmares on Wax - Feelin' Good
33) King Krule - 6 Feet Beneath the Moon
32) Moderat - II
31) London Grammar - If You Wait
30) AlunaGeorge - Body Music
29) Jay Z - Magna Carta...Holy Grail
28) Atoms For Peace - Amok
27) Autre Ne Veut - Anxiety
26) Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II

No comments: