Thursday, December 27, 2007

Radiohead - NYE Webcast

Although I'd like to think my New Years Eve will be filled with excitement, I most likely will be thinking about the fact that I'll be missing the Radiohead webcast that the band announced on it's website yesterday. I mean, NYE never lives up to expectations.

Dear Reader

Hope you are having a peaceful christmas.

As you may now have heard we will be broadcasting a pre-recording of some songs and other bits on New Years Eve..
you will be able to view it online from here at midnight new years eve, uk time that is...

radiohead.tv


as well as other places that i am not sure about.

this is a wee celebration of the release of the physical manifestation of 'in rainbows'.

yours hopefully


Thom


Below is the teaser for the webcast

Radiohead - Unravel (Bjork cover from first webcast)

No comments: